A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Gifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Gifford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gifford
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gifford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Gifford, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gifford graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Gifford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Gurnee Gifford MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Gifford practice?
- Dr. Christopher Gifford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Gifford practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Owasso, OK.
See Tulsa Allergists and Tulsa Pediatricians.