A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Gifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Gifford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Gifford, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gifford graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Gifford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Gurnee Gifford MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Gifford practice?
- Dr. Christopher Gifford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Gifford practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Owasso, OK.
See Tulsa Allergists and Tulsa Pediatricians.