A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Gilbert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilbert
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Gilbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Gilbert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Gilbert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Pomerado Hospital
- Sharp Community Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Robert Gilbert MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Christopher Gilbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Gilbert practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Escondido, CA.
See Escondido Internists and Escondido Cardiologists.