A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Glock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Glock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Glock, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Glock graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Glock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UNION HOSPITAL CLINTON formerly WEST CENTRAL COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
- Union Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Robert Glock MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Glock practice?
- Dr. Christopher Glock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Glock practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Surgeons.