A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Glock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Glock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Glock, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Glock graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Glock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UNION HOSPITAL CLINTON formerly WEST CENTRAL COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
- Union Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Glock MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Glock practice?
- Dr. Christopher Glock has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Glock practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Surgeons and Terre Haute Orthopedic Surgeons.