Dr. Christopher Godell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Godell?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Godell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2017

Great GI Dr

He really helped me with my pancreatitis when all others failed. I haven't had but maybe two or three flair ups in the last 6 years.

May 15th, 2016

Knowledgeable and Easy to talk to

I've been going to Dr. Goddell for quite some time now. After years of inaccurate diagnosis, pain and frustration, he immediately identified the problem. He is a fabulous doctor. Any frustration I have is with the appointments taking weeks or even months, even with follow up; however, I will deal with that, just to have excellent and knowledgeable diagnosis, directives and discourse.

March 11th, 2016

Excellent care and compassion!

October 12th, 2015

one of the kindest, most knowledgeable doctors I've ever had.

February 12th, 2015

I could not ask for a better physician as Dr. Godell. He is a very compassionate physician and person, he cares about his patients and listens with genuine kindness.

October 7th, 2013

Scheduling is Horrible-Poor Policies

I was hospitalized for a bleeding disorder and anemic and the hospital gastroenterologist is at Ceder Park and told me I could find another doctor in the system and use them. Dr. Godell is at the links ave Round Rock location and only TWO miles from my home. I called to make an appointment and the scheduler started making the appointment and then said, You saw Dr. Robison eight years ago and Dr. Godell and Dr Robison DO NOT allow transfer patients. I told them that I was still anemic and being evaluated, waiting on my pill cam results from Dr. Long, and I only saw Dr. Robinson ONCE for a preventative exam! She told me under NO circumstance will he see me, I could not believe this, I have to drive twenty two miles when I could drive two miles to the Forest Creek location where my primary care doctor is , I get my lab work etc. This building was not built until after my appointment with Dr. Robinson and I should be able to go to this physician if they believe in best practices and patient care. The scheduler was rude and frustrated because I insisted I be allowed to have my case reviewed and I just told her I would just bleed to death internally and not bother her. I went to their office because I had a lab test that day and the receptionist stated the same thing but at least stated she would discuss it with him. I have been in the medical field over thirty years and NEVER had a Doctor refuse a patient because they were labeled a patient transfer. So if you don't like another physician in their group and want to go to another one, tough stuff, you are a "PATIENT TRANSFER" and are not allowed care from their group. So now I need to make sure I get the results of my pill cam and find another physician that concerns himself with "patient care" and not concerned who you have seen. Patients should have the right to change Doctors if they feel a need to. Very UNPROFESSIONAL>

September 16th, 2013

Dr. Godell is a great doctor. He preformed a procedure on me. I felt at ease after meeting with him. All of my questions were answered. I would recommend Dr. Godell to anyone.

March 1st, 2013

Dr. Godell maybe an expert on medical skills, but I had terrible experience with his office. The office failed to report about my abnormal results to me untill I asked one year later. Also his appointment management team is disfunctional.

June 1st, 2012

I had a terrible experience. I trusted the Dr. when he said he would take "Good Care" of me. I made him aware of my apprehensions and the fact that I was scared but needed to have the procedure. The day of the procedure he was late, I never even saw his face. He did not explain what I should expect nor did he speak to me or my husband afterwards with his thoughts of the procedure afterwards. I was advised that biophysics were taken by the surgical nurse who tried to give me some information but as it turned out it was incorrect. Without any communications with him I was having to refer to the intranet for answers based on what I was told. After staff advised him I was upset he did call and made some excuses. I was given an explanation several days later and was even more worried after speaking to him. I had to hound the office staff the biopsy results which he already had but never took the time to call me. I specifically left word for him to call me with the results but instead I got a call from his medical assistant who was very apologetic. I was a worried mess and all he needed to do was his job and failed me. I will never go to him again. He was a referred to me by my general Dr. I will make sure she does not do that any longer and tell everyone I can of my experience, so that they do not have the same experience as I did. I still don't know how to treat my condition and have many unanswered questions.

October 5th, 2011

Dr Godell is a caring professional, who takes time to diagnose and discuss treatment plans. I met him during a stressful hospitalization, he instantly made me feel cared for and that he was really listening and concerned for my welfare.

June 21st, 2017