A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Gomez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Gomez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher S Gomez MD is a male Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Gomez practice?
- Dr. Christopher Gomez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Gomez practices Surgery near Deerfield Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Deerfield Beach Surgeons.