A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Goring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Goring is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goring
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goring Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Goring, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goring graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goring has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Springfield Hospital
- Community Mem Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Gordon Goring MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Goring practice?
- Dr. Christopher Goring has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Goring practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.