A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Gostout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Gostout is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Gostout, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 36 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bile Duct Diseases
- Colonic Diseases
- Colonic Polyps
- Common Bile Duct Cancer
- Digestive System Cancer
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Sphincterotomy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Stenosis
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gostout graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Gostout has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Gostout practice?
Dr. Christopher Gostout practices Gastroenterology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Gastroenterologists.