A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Grace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Grace is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Grace, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Grace graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Grace has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher James Grace MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Grace practice?
- Dr. Christopher Grace has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Grace practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Infectious Disease Doctors.