A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Grace, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grace graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Grace has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Rutland Regional Med. Ctr.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grace accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Grace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Grace practice?
Dr. Christopher Grace practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Rutland, VT.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chris Grace, Dr. Kip Grace, Dr. Kris Grace, Dr. Kristopher Grace