A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Graham, Urology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Graham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Graham, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Graham has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher W Graham MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Graham practice?
- Dr. Christopher Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Graham practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists.