A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Graham, Urology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Graham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Graham, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Graham has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher W Graham MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Graham practice?
- Dr. Christopher Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Graham practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists.