A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Grantham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Grantham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Grantham, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grantham graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Grantham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Dow Grantham MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Grantham practice?
- Dr. Christopher Grantham has 1 office location.
- Dr. Christopher Grantham practices Anesthesiology near Oro Valley, AZ.