Dr. Christopher Greer DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

December 5th, 2016
Dr. Greer is a fantastic doctor. He is smart, compassionate, and an amazing surgeon. You can really tell that he cares deeply about his patients. I had very bad cataracts in both eyes and was almost totally blind, including one eye which was so severe that it could have become blind permanently. Due to Dr. Greer's wonderful skill, I am proud to say that I have 20/20 vision in both eyes now! A true miracle worker who gave me my life back

August 2nd, 2016
Highly Recommend
Dr. Greer was so professional and personable and I highly recommend him if you need cataract or lasik surgery. I cannot express how grateful I am for choosing him as my doctor and I truly believe he's the best out there.

June 25th, 2016
Need An Opthomologist? Start Here
Dr. Greer completed my cataract surgery. He was very attentive to all areas of the surgery, pre to post-op. Dr. Renner completed the follow-up appointments. I really like these doctors.

June 16th, 2016
patient
Dr. Greer is an outstanding doctor. He made sure that i understood all that was to take place during surgery and checked up on me after i got home. Excellent doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

April 19th, 2016
Dr christopher Greer is the Best no pain Before and after surgery no pain and l can see when l got to Recovery He the Best Dr

April 1st, 2016
excellent I had cataracts and opted for the intraocular lens and toric monofocal iol

October 16th, 2015
Cataract Surgery
Dr. Greer is very friendly, made you feel very comfortable. Explained everything that was going to be done on my procedure of my cataract surgery. He called the night if the surgery to see how I felt or if I had any problems. Has an excellent bedside manor. I would recommend him to my family or friends.

October 9th, 2015
Dr. Greer performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes. My whole experience from diagnosis through surgery was great. I am very satisfied and am seeing great. Dr. Greer took the time to answer all my questions and his staff was courteous and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend Dr. Greer to my friends and family.

August 18th, 2015
Patient
I just had cataract surgery with dr. Christopher Greer. There were no problems at all. I am very happy with my outcome. I would highly reccomend Dr. Greer and his staff.

June 17th, 2015
No one Better
Dr. Greer did an awesome job on my cataract surgery. I have 20/20 vision in that eye now. He called to check on me after the surgery which I thought was very kind. His nurse was always available when I called with questions.

January 16th, 2015
Data Entry & crafting
Cataract surgery went so well that I'm excited to get my other eye done. He's professional and personable. His staff is thorough and respectful, and there was almost no wait time. I'm very satisfied with my improved vision. Thank you Dr. Greer.

June 13th, 2013
Crafter and Cosmetologist
His call back. Dr. Greer called me the following work day to find out how I was and asked me to come back in for a second look! WOW! and at no extra charge ! I also was told by him, after wearing glasses for over 8 yrs., (and going to eye clinics that also sold glasses), that I didn't need them! What a shock, my headaches are gone and now I see much better than before especially at night. I was only his patient for a month when I had an accident and he saw me the same day, amazing!