A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Gregory is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Gregory, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Gregory has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Gregory MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Gregory practice?
- Dr. Christopher Gregory has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Gregory practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near San Juan, PR.
Additional practice locations include: Davis, CA and Salt Lake City, UT.