A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Gregory is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gregory
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Gregory Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Gregory, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Gregory has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Gregory MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Gregory practice?
- Dr. Christopher Gregory has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Gregory practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Davis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Davis Pediatricians.