A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Gribbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Gribbin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Gribbin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gribbin graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Gribbin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gribbin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher Gribbin practice?
Dr. Christopher Gribbin practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Radiologists.