A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Gribbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Gribbin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gribbin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gribbin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Gribbin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gribbin graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Gribbin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Gribbin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Gribbin practice?
- Dr. Christopher Gribbin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Gribbin practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Radiologists.