Dr. Christopher Gross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Gross?

April 7th, 2012

Outstanding Professional Doctor

Dr. Gross is a caring professional who really cares about his patients worries, and problems. He makes coming to the VA a relaxing visit. He has lots of empathy with soldiers who have PTSD, and he always wants to make sure the veteran receives the quality care each combat veteran deserves.

November 17th, 2011

Just another useless VA Shrink

Dr Gross is Shrink number 4 and except for finally giving the right medication to my Veteran (after 7 attempts of Anti Depressants for a Bi Polar Vet) he is just as useless as the others. He doesnt listen at all to our concerns,questions and requests and simply does not care. He even refused to write a mental RFC Form for my Husband and only gave us some wishy washy letter .The SSA Examiner had more heart than Dr Gross. I am extremly dissatisfied with him and so is my veteran.We hate having to go to the appointments with him but we kinda have to to create the papertrail the VA loves so much. Would NOT recommend that Doctor at all.

June 11th, 2010

Good Doctors are hard to find

I recommend this Dr. I've been his patient for almost 2 years and he's been extremely helpful. Always very professional and seems to care of how I'm doing and if I need any help. His concern and suggestions for my recovery has giving me hope, and coping skills to deal with my problems.

September 12th, 2012