A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Gunnell is Satisfactory. Dr. Gunnell has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Gunnell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunnell graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gunnell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alpena General Hospital
- Alpena Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gunnell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Gunnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Gunnell practice?
Dr. Christopher Gunnell practices Family Medicine near Sault Sainte Marie, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Onaway, MI and Saint Ignace, MI.
See Sault Sainte Marie Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kristopher Gunnell, Dr. Kip Gunnell, Dr. Chris Gunnell, Dr. Kris Gunnell