A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Guyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Guyer is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Guyer, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Guyer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Guyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Guyer MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Guyer practice?
- Dr. Christopher Guyer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Guyer practices Emergency Medicine and Sports Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See Detroit Emergency Physicians and Detroit Sports Medicine Doctors.