A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Fox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Fox, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher H Fox MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher H. Fox practice?
- Dr. Christopher Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Fox practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.