A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Fox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Fox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Fox, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher H Fox MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher H. Fox practice?
- Dr. Christopher Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Fox practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.