A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Lee, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sports Medicine
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher H. Lee practice?
Dr. Christopher Lee practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and Bethlehem, PA.
See West Harrison Physiatrists.