A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Snyder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher H Snyder DO is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher H. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Christopher Snyder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Snyder practices Internal Medicine near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Ridley Park Internists.