Dr. Christopher Zachary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Zachary?

September 24th, 2014

Dr. Zachary

He is the best!!!

August 12th, 2014

Finally- A SUPER Specialist!!

We disliked not, one thing about Dr. Zachary. Apart from my son'r primary care doctor, at that point in his diagnosis he'd been treated like a. A faker ( despite a rib cage pushed sideways, migraines inclusive of 10 year history, under treatment at Pittsburg Children's and kooky bloodtests ) b. a drug seeker. We'd been shamed and chased from every, single ER this side of Hershey. Disgraceful- a straight-A student athlete. Dr. Zachary not only knew what Ehler's Danlos WAS ( I think perhaps at that point, someone mentioned Marfans? Close- it transpired it was a different connective tissue disorder ). but treated my son like " OH yes, let's see, get this looked at. OK? " And he did- no fuss, no muss, all the information and more. It was GREAT! He explained everything, very friendly, doubted NOTHING, explained his aorta ( common to have a funky aorta, possibly dangerous ) with EDS was in the high range, not dangerous at the moment. OH my gosh, it was like Nirvana and all the JRR Tolkein movies at the same time, with popcorn. Like a vacation from stress. Oh- disclaimer- we'd had one, other medical professional who was acepting and awesome. The Urgent Care center on Colonial Park road-wish I could remember which one. Right hand side leaving town, near Target.) Even the gastro my son had been seeing for 10 years called him a school- skipper and liar- little bitter! Dr. Zachery seems typical of Moffat. Both parents have been there, my father since passed away, my mother has a new lease on life, literally, because of Dr. Darwish. Dr. Zachary? GO here, please. Your child likes him instantly, the staff behaves as if they genuinely LIKE children, and you have answers, not guesses. We saw him in the middle of a long, very upsetting place we never expected to be in. He made it less traumatic, gave us more of a direction. Since this time, he has developed epilepsy, a manifestation of the EDS. We are with Hershey ( thankfully ) for the connective tissue disorder and the neurology, but you could not pay us to continue elsewhere for the cardio.

December 19th, 2013

Dr. Zachary is phenomenal. His bedside manner is superb . He is so calming, understanding and reassuring. I was extremely pleased and at ease when my son was sent to him as an infant. We are never rushed out of there he answers all questions and or concerns we have. I was scared and a nervous wreck. Dr.Zachary is an extremely thorough and courteous Dr. I am glad and pleased to have him as my sons cardiologist.

August 23rd, 2013

AVOID him

he is Not Interested in Listening to you (the patient). he treats the patient as dead body parts (not as a living human). he is more interested in making UCI students study your case and learn, rather than treat you.

August 19th, 2009

Very good experience. I was very worried about my daughter's health and his professionalism and caring attitude put me at ease.

July 22nd, 2017