A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Ha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ha, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ha has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher H X Ha MD is a male Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher H. Ha practice?
- Dr. Christopher Ha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Ha practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Dermatologists and Roseville Internists.