Dr. Christopher Ha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Ha?

January 17th, 2017

Great care

Dr. Ha is always caring, not rushed and very thorough. The office staff is wonderful! So appreciate their overall attitude.

March 10th, 2015

He is a good doctor....just super busy.

November 13th, 2012

AHA A CARING COMPETENT DOCTOR !

July 11th, 2012

Intelligent, kind and communicative

I have been seeing Dr Ha for 2+ years for a chronic condition. I admire his toughtfulness when he doesn't have an immediate answer and his willingness to research and look for alternatives when necessary. His assistant is excellent as well. I agree with the other reviews on his office staff. You get the feeling when you walk in that they are all completely disengaged and more concerned with the clock than the patients. But because of Dr. Ha, I also am not going anywhere.

January 26th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Ha since he opened his practice in 2006. I've also (in the past few years) been seen by his PA, Shannon. They are both WONDERFUL! The original staff was very pleasant and they (Renee, Teresa, and Karly) are still Excellent! As for the newer additions, they're not the worst staff and yes they are cordial, but they're definitely not going to go out of their way for anyone. Overall, I love the doctor & PA and Im not going anywhere!

January 5th, 2012

50something

My teenage daughter and I saw Dr. Ha for different problems. He was able to resolve both of our issues in one visit. He is extremely competent and caring. We feel very comfortable at his office. All doctors should be as good as Dr. Ha!

May 25th, 2011

Not very good

The office staff seemed cold and disconnected. I felt their process was more like a process plant than a doctors office. Although I arrived a few minutes early, I had to wait in a cold waiting room with my shirt off for 20 minutes until I felt enough is enough. The trash bin in that room was over flowing with gross evidence of blood. Not something you really want to see.

January 28th, 2011

Front Office Staff is unacceptable

I like the doctors at Roseville Dermatology, but when I refer people I warn them about the front office being cold, unfriendly and aloof. They continually mess up on the appointments, clearing the doctors schedual w/o calling the client and reschedualing the appointment. Their attitude is "oh well, not our fault, don't know why you weren't reschedualed, doctors not in...sorry" So, the doctors are fine, unfortunately their front office staff is the first point of contact and they do a poor job in representing a good impression for this business.

July 14th, 2017