The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Haberman
Dr. Christopher Haberman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Statesboro, GA, with another office in Savannah, GA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Haberman is affiliated with Memorial Health University, St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah and Candler Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Haberman has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christopher Haberman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Statesboro, GA.
Dr. Ronald Goldberg
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Statesboro, GA 0 mi46
Dr. Lester Robertson
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Statesboro, GA 0 mi31
Dr. Rani Reddy
Statesboro, GA 1.27 mi31