A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Haberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Haberman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Haberman, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Haberman graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Haberman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Emil Haberman MD is a male Oncologist , has 9 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher E. Haberman practice?
- Dr. Christopher Haberman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Haberman practices Medical Oncology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Statesboro, GA and Hardeeville, SC.
See Savannah Oncologists.