A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Haeckler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Haeckler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haeckler
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haeckler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Haeckler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haeckler graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haeckler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
- East Texas Medical Center-Crockett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher R Haeckler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Haeckler practice?
- Dr. Christopher Haeckler has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Haeckler practices Family Medicine near Crockett, TX.
See Crockett Primary Care Doctors.