A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Haeckler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Haeckler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haeckler
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Haeckler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Haeckler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haeckler graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haeckler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
- East Texas Medical Center-Crockett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher R Haeckler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Haeckler practice?
- Dr. Christopher Haeckler has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Haeckler practices Family Medicine near Crockett, TX.
See Crockett Primary Care Doctors.