A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hager is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hager, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hager graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Hager has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
- Covenant Medical Center-Cooper
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Lee Hager MD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Hager practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hager has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Hager practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Brentwood, TN.
See Brentwood Pathologists.