A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Haines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Haines is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Haines, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haines graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Haines has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Haines DO is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Haines practice?
- Dr. Christopher Haines has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Haines practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.