Dr. Christopher Hake Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Hake?

March 8th, 2014

RN

It has almost been 2 years since I met Dr. Hake. I had no idea what my condition had in store for me. I have Lupus and never let it get in my way, but it did...He not only took the time for me but his nurse Paula was always there for me also. There were set backs and many different tests, chemo, and steroids. Even if I had no idea what he was telling me it eventually made sense. Thank you for including me, and the other parts of my medical team into "My treatment plan" as a RN myself it is often hard to give up the control!!!!

September 28th, 2013

PATIENT

The most memorable thing i remember about Dr hake was being so understanding about my anxiety episodes...which i thought was very kind of my concerns.there is no problems i have of Dr hake and staff.I would highly recommend other patients to Dr Hake.

September 14th, 2012

Dr. Hake is my Oncologist

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2011, and was referred to Dr. Hake for treatment. Doctor's like him are rare and hard to find. He is caring, thorough, and always looking out for me. On top of being a great doctor, he also has an awesome personality which helped keep me smiling and laughing despite going through some of the hardest times of my life. I can't even seem to write a short review about him without getting emotional. I owe my life to him.

October 3rd, 2010

Dr. Hake listens to his patients. Everytime I am seen by him I feel like a real person not a problem. He seems to take me seriosly and lacks alot of the "know it all" attitude of most doctors

April 21st, 2009

As a Leukemia Oncologist, extremely inciteful, using observable "due diligence" to reach his diagnostic and treatment conclusions. I offer this informatioon as an 83 year old patient, that because of age at one point (age 80), very critical re-evaluation of Chemo treatment was required. Needless to say, those conclusions were very correct.I note at the top of this form, Dr. Hake is defined as an Internist. And so, in that role I need to say, as I have "moved" around, I've hadfour Primary Physician's (including my current P.P,) who all are Internists. That total experience provides a perspective to me, that establishes his superior ability in what I define as his ancillary specialty. I particularly found with advanceing age, and the stress of Luekemia, his experienced attention to the total body undersanding was very supportive.

September 26th, 2017