A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hamill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hamill, Spine Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hamill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamill graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Hamill has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Lawrence Hamill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Hamill practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hamill has 1 office location.
- Dr. Christopher Hamill practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Amherst, NY.