A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hamill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hamill, Spine Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamill
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hamill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamill graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Hamill has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Hamill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Hamill practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hamill has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Hamill practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons.