A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hamilton, Fellowship-Trained Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamilton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamilton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hamilton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hamilton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Hamilton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hamilton has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Hamilton practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Orthopedic Surgeons and Bakersfield Surgeons.