Dr. Christopher Hampson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Hampson?

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Hampson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2017

The Best!

Dr. Hampson is a great doctor. He is very knowledgeable in his field. He provides excellent patient care, He has a great bedside manner and his staff are incredible.

December 1st, 2014

Poor business practice

Hampson and Midwest ENT Consultants have demonstrated that they are not concerned about prevention just collection of funds in any way possible. After a surgery they called me for the one year follow up visit. It was presented to me with the pretense that this is a complimentary follow up visit to surgery, which the front desk confirmed on the way in and out by not charging a copay. After a 30 second visit to assure everything was fine I left only to be astonished when I received a bill for $300 dollars in the mail a short time later. Calls to the billing dept. yielded additional frustration compelling me to write this review.

August 6th, 2013

Great doctor

I have to give this Dr Hampson 5 stars. He was fantastic with my 5 year old son and the staff in the Winfield office was great.

July 7th, 2010

He did more in 30 minutes than our previous Dr. did in 8 years.

Dr. Hampson was wonderful. He walked into the room, extended his hand, and called me by my first name - without flipping throug papers to find it. He also shook my daughter's hand and introduced himself. He looked me in the eyes when I talked to him - not down at the chart. He asked pertinent questions about my daughter's health and what brought us there. He really listened to what I had to say and what my daughter had to say. He was able to do a quick CAT scan while we were there in the office. He did more in 30 minutes of time than our previous ENT has done in 8 years. I would recommend Dr. Hampson. He gets 5 stars all around from me.

June 21st, 2017