A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hannum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hannum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hannum graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Hannum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Francis Hannum MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher F. Hannum practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hannum has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Hannum practices Internal Medicine near Chester, PA.
See Chester Internists.