A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hannum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hannum graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Hannum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hannum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan