A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hanssen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hanssen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanssen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanssen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hanssen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanssen graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hanssen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Hanssen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Hanssen practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hanssen has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Hanssen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.