A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hanssen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hanssen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanssen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hanssen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanssen graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hanssen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Hanssen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Hanssen practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hanssen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Hanssen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.