Dr. Christopher Harlan Is this you?

11 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Harlan?

Worst experience I have ever had

Posted on October 1st, 2014

I had the worst experience in my life with this doctor...He was rude, unprofessional and I left the office feeling disrespected and like my healthcare needs were ignored. I saw him in the place of my primary. Doctor because she was sick. He refused to give any refills on my meds not even one month, and I was completely out. I have chronic back pain and have been taking pain meds to manage it. He treated me like I was a drug seeking idiot, and told me there was nothing wrong with me. I have been going to encompass since I was little and whomever hires needs to seriously rethink having this doctor at their practice. I am now in extreme pain and have to wait until my doctor gets back. This poor excuse for a human needs to go back to school as He is only a DO not an MD. Not everyone is looking for pain pills to get high... There are people out there that actually need them and take them as prescribed. Horrible experience left the office in tears..

Posted on December 2nd, 2016