A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Harper, Internist, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Harper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Princeton
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Oliver Harper MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher O. Harper practice?
- Dr. Christopher Harper has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Harper practices Internal Medicine near Warrior, AL.
See Warrior Internists.