A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Harris, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrolithiasis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Harris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Turkey Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher D Harris MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Harris practice?
- Dr. Christopher Harris has 8 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Harris practices Urology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Lenoir City, TN and Jefferson City, TN.
See Knoxville Urologists.