Dr. Christopher Harris Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Harris?

Avoid this Doctor

Posted on December 4th, 2015

Avoid this Doctor (using the term lightly)!!! I visited Dr. Harris after my mother saw him and I felt he was competent. Biggest, costliest mistake I could have made. I went in for a basic sling procedure on my bladder. Dr. Harris didn't recognize that I had internal bleeding, was unconcerned when I couldn't urinate. Thought it was acceptable for me to stay catheterized. I had to insist on a correction from him after being "cath'd" for 2 weeks and he made my original symptoms worse. He then suggested KEEGLE exercises - give me a break. Thankfully I spoke with my general practitioner and my GYN who recommended a specialist in Urogynocology. His negligence caused me to have 2 corrective surgeries over the past 15 months.

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Great experience. The whole staff and Dr Harris made this a very good experience.

Great doctor

Posted on October 11th, 2013

He has treated me since 2003 when I was diagnosed with kidney cancer. Great doctor and I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. He is considerate and caring.

Posted on October 27th, 2017