A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Harrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Harrod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrod
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harrod Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrod graduated from Louisiana Tech University, Ruston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harrod has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Steward Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher C Harrod MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Harrod practice?
- Dr. Christopher Harrod has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Harrod practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Orthopedic Surgeons.