A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hart
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hart Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hart, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hart has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Hart FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Hart practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hart has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Hart practices Surgery near Suwanee, GA.
See Suwanee Surgeons.