A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hart
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hart, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hart has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Hart FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Hart practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hart has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Hart practices Surgery near Suwanee, GA.
See Suwanee Surgeons.