A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Hasty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Hasty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hasty
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hasty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Hasty, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasty graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hasty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Clay Hasty MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Hasty practice?
- Dr. Christopher Hasty has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Hasty practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Edenton, NC and Washington, NC.
See Greenville Surgeons and Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons.