A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Haughn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Haughn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Haughn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haughn graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haughn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher T Haughn MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Haughn practice?
- Dr. Christopher Haughn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Haughn practices Surgery near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Surgeons.