Dr. Christopher Haughn Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 8th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor

Dr Haughn is the best. He just makes you feel so at ease while talking to you about your condition. Great bedside manner (hard to find these days), he is very caring, welcome to suggestions, & has a great sense of humor to boot. I would recommend Dr Haughn to the whole world if I could, but will recommend him locally to anyone in need of a wonderful surgeon. I simply cannot say enough great things about him, if so I would be on this computer forever! Thanks so much for the wonderful experience of having you as my surgeon Dr Haughn.

August 24th, 2013

This Doctor changed my life, Dr.Haughn is not one to rush you out the door he makes sure you understand everything that he is going over and tell you always feel free to ask questions. He performs surgery at three different hospital in our area so you can pick where you want to go. I was so nervous to have my surgery and he called me the day before to see how I was doing and if I felt ok to go ahead and have surgery, that meant the world to me. I would highly recommend him to anyone you will not be sorry. He treats you as a friend not as just another patient.

April 22nd, 2013

He the best. He listen and answer question. Make sure you understand. Take his time.

October 16th, 2011

he took out my gallbladder oct 2011 and it was very good and follow up was only 2wks later I think he's a great doctor myself ans would recamend him to anyone

August 15th, 2016