Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Mr.  |  show details
by David Farrell on Oct 2nd, 2014

This M.D. seems to have an unconditional positive regard for all of his patients. My observations of Dr. Haupert and the entire staff are that these people are genuine in there concern for patient well being, both physical and mental conditions. I Highly recommend the services of this physician.

|  More than a retina specialist  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2014

Dr Haupert has been more than my retina specialist. He has gone out of his way to keep my vision in tact. One months after a vitrectomy I had open heart surgery with complications and was in the hospital for almost two months. Dr. Haupert came to the hospital and brought his equipment to follow up on the eye surgery. He is a very caring person. I recommend him to everyone I know.

|  retired  |  show details
by Larry Workman on Jul 25th, 2014

very professional office in west des monies, doctor and staff

by Gerald G. Wallace on May 15th, 2014

I would definitely choose this doctor again. I liked everything about him and his office staff.

|  Dr. Christopher Haupert M.D.  |  show details
by Sandra Mateer on Mar 25th, 2014

Dr. Haupert is a very caring physician. He makes clients feel comfortable. Is extremely knowledgeable in his specialty and keeps patients informed with the latest treatments. I'm really happy with having him as my doctor.

|  Outstanding Retina Care  |  show details
by Alice H. on Feb 19th, 2014

Having 2 detached retinas was a very scary situation. Dr Haupert operated on both of them and the result was outstanding. My eyesight is as good as before the surgeries.

|  reviewing dr haupert  |  show details
by selfia ochoa on Jan 27th, 2014

i think dr haupert was very helpful and he got to the point with the thing what was wrong and to get done what was needed very polite and friendly i will diffently recommend him to family and friends

|  Retired Telephone Company Employee.  |  show details
by James H. on Jan 11th, 2014

I had the retinas in both of my eyes detach, (a year apart). Both times I was able to get into surgery within 24 hours and Dr. Haupert did the necessary repairs. For a 69 year old man to go from being blind in an eye, and brought back to 20/20 vision, twice, may seem like a miracle but it's not. It is due to the surgical skills of Dr. Haupert. A nicer, more considerate, down to earth doctor, can not be found. Thank you Dr. Haupert, I can see the beautiful world.

|  Fantastic Doctor  |  show details
by Tom C. on Jan 6th, 2014

Dr. Haupert has been treating me for a rare retina problem for over a year now and his care has consistently been excellent. He has thoroughly explained my condition, the options for treating - including doing nothing - and has successfully treated me with laser therapy. I'm very satisfied with care he, his office and his colleagues have provided to me.

|  The Best!  |  show details
by Dr. Christopher L Haupert, MD on Jan 3rd, 2014

Dr. Haupert is the best retinologist and I would recommend him to anyone. He is kind, willing to share about your problem, and puts you at ease. He is the best on my list!

Dec 23rd, 2013

If you ever need Eye Surgery, you can not find a better Doctor. To correct your eye problems, very professional, and great results. Ron

|  Consumate professional  |  show details
by Helen Hunter on Dec 6th, 2013

Dr. Haupert is thorough and reassuring. Thinking about not having clear vision was a terrible thought for me! Dr. Haupert did a quick vitrectomy which had me seeing perfectly in no time.

|  Refreshing !  |  show details
by Angelina T. Scavo on Nov 16th, 2013

Wow, what a refreshing change. I can't express enough how much I and my family appreciate the awesome care and consideration I received from Dr. Haupert. He went the extra mile for me when I needed it most. I had a lot of reservations on repairing my retina. I was scheduled for surgery and because of my fear of it I cancelled at the last minute. Dr. Haupert took the time and called me at home and talked to me and explained everything he would be doing and made me feel so comfortable that I rescheduled the surgery for the next week. With all of my follow up visits he was very reassuring and concerned about how I was doing. I can't say enough good things about him and the care I received from his staff. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

by Donald H. Daters on Nov 13th, 2013

I previously had had two operations for a detached retina and my previous doctor recommended Dr. Haupert. He did an amazing job and had to go back in after a time to remove scar tissue. He is a very personable and caring indiviual. I would recommend him to anyone needing eye surgery.

by Richard White on Sep 4th, 2013

Dr. Haupert is a fine doctor and a great guy. Wonderful bedside manner. Very polite and kind. Skilled professional. I like him a lot!

|  RETINAL DETACHMENT (7 tears)  |  show details
by JIM SHINOGLE on Aug 23rd, 2013

What I remember the most is having virtually no sight in my left eye due to a retina detachment. Doctor Haupert put my mind at ease immediately by stating that he could repair the damage and that I would be able to see again. He repaired the retina and after cataract surgery I am now able to see twenty twenty out of the damaged eye. This is nothing short of a miracle in my mind and I cannot thank Dr. Haupert and the staff at Iowa Retina enough. I would highly recommend Dr. Haupert to anyone that has this type of problem.

|  Eye Sugery  |  show details
by Linda A. Halfpop on Aug 8th, 2013

Dr. Haupert performed 2 surgeries on my eye in the last year. I relied on him throughout the entire process. I was frightened of the surgery at first, but the procedure was a "piece of cake". Dr. Haupert made it so simple and easy for me, he banished all my fears immediately with his complete explanations and what was going to happen. The preparation at the hospital was the best care I have ever received in my life.

|  Excellent!  |  show details
by Bob M on Jun 13th, 2013

Dr. Haupert is the consumate professional in every way. Great personality, provided the right amount of information and is an excellent retinaoligist and surgeon.

|  Ms.  |  show details
by Jackie Keegan on Apr 5th, 2013

Dr. Haupert is very personable, kind and honest. He is a skilled eye surgeon. He removed scar tissue from the back of both my eyes. Today I can read two lines better on an eye chart. I highly recommend him to those seeking a retina professional.

|  Very Excellent Dr.  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2012

CAROLE EVANS

May 31st, 2012

He explained what happened and how to fix my detached retina. What to expect and every! Today 2 months later I have ALL my vision back and am so very happy with my treatment and recovery. I hope to not have to use him again but if I do I will call him!!! Thank you Dr. Haupert.

May 31st, 2012

Dr. Haupert is very caring. He is also very honest about how much he thinks he can help. When I first came to his office I thought I would be blind by now, but my vision is stable. He keeps up with and uses the latest treatments and technology.