Dr. Christopher Haupert MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology West Des Moines, IA

4.8

October 2nd, 2014
Mr.
This M.D. seems to have an unconditional positive regard for all of his patients. My observations of Dr. Haupert and the entire staff are that these people are genuine in there concern for patient well being, both physical and mental conditions. I Highly recommend the services of this physician.

September 5th, 2014
More than a retina specialist
Dr Haupert has been more than my retina specialist. He has gone out of his way to keep my vision in tact. One months after a vitrectomy I had open heart surgery with complications and was in the hospital for almost two months. Dr. Haupert came to the hospital and brought his equipment to follow up on the eye surgery. He is a very caring person. I recommend him to everyone I know.

July 25th, 2014
retired
very professional office in west des monies, doctor and staff

May 15th, 2014
I would definitely choose this doctor again. I liked everything about him and his office staff.

March 25th, 2014
Dr. Christopher Haupert M.D.
Dr. Haupert is a very caring physician. He makes clients feel comfortable. Is extremely knowledgeable in his specialty and keeps patients informed with the latest treatments. I'm really happy with having him as my doctor.

February 19th, 2014
Outstanding Retina Care
Having 2 detached retinas was a very scary situation. Dr Haupert operated on both of them and the result was outstanding. My eyesight is as good as before the surgeries.

January 27th, 2014
reviewing dr haupert
i think dr haupert was very helpful and he got to the point with the thing what was wrong and to get done what was needed very polite and friendly i will diffently recommend him to family and friends

January 11th, 2014
Retired Telephone Company Employee.
I had the retinas in both of my eyes detach, (a year apart). Both times I was able to get into surgery within 24 hours and Dr. Haupert did the necessary repairs. For a 69 year old man to go from being blind in an eye, and brought back to 20/20 vision, twice, may seem like a miracle but it's not. It is due to the surgical skills of Dr. Haupert. A nicer, more considerate, down to earth doctor, can not be found. Thank you Dr. Haupert, I can see the beautiful world.

January 6th, 2014
Fantastic Doctor
Dr. Haupert has been treating me for a rare retina problem for over a year now and his care has consistently been excellent. He has thoroughly explained my condition, the options for treating - including doing nothing - and has successfully treated me with laser therapy. I'm very satisfied with care he, his office and his colleagues have provided to me.

January 3rd, 2014
The Best!
Dr. Haupert is the best retinologist and I would recommend him to anyone. He is kind, willing to share about your problem, and puts you at ease. He is the best on my list!

December 6th, 2013
Consumate professional
Dr. Haupert is thorough and reassuring. Thinking about not having clear vision was a terrible thought for me! Dr. Haupert did a quick vitrectomy which had me seeing perfectly in no time.

November 16th, 2013
Refreshing !
Wow, what a refreshing change. I can't express enough how much I and my family appreciate the awesome care and consideration I received from Dr. Haupert. He went the extra mile for me when I needed it most. I had a lot of reservations on repairing my retina. I was scheduled for surgery and because of my fear of it I cancelled at the last minute. Dr. Haupert took the time and called me at home and talked to me and explained everything he would be doing and made me feel so comfortable that I rescheduled the surgery for the next week. With all of my follow up visits he was very reassuring and concerned about how I was doing. I can't say enough good things about him and the care I received from his staff. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!