A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Healy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Healy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Healy, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Healy graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Healy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher T Healy MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Healy practice?
- Dr. Christopher Healy has 7 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Healy practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Richland Center, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Beaver Dam, WI and Johnson Creek, WI.
See Richland Center Pediatricians and Richland Center Allergists.