A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Heberer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Heberer is Poor.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Heberer, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heberer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Heberer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hosp & Univ, Detroit, Mi
- Huron Valley -Sinai Hospital, Commerce Twp, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Heberer MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Heberer practice?
- Dr. Christopher Heberer has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Heberer practices Emergency Medicine near Commerce Township, MI.
See Commerce Township Emergency Physicians.