Dr. Christopher Heffner MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

March 21st, 2017
He cherry picks his patients based on age.
I wouldn't recommend this arrogant doctor to my worst enemy. He decides if you can be his patient without talking to you, only by looking at your studies, not one word with you. He could care less about your pain or how long you have been in pain. He bases his decision about being his patient on your age, your films and your insurance. His office staff is probably the rudest I've ever encountered.

March 21st, 2017
He cherry picks his patients based on age.

October 5th, 2015
I have degenerative disc disease. I have had 4 surgeries all with Dr. Heffner. I wouldn't want anyone else. He is not quick to do surgery. Helps me explore other options first. I believe he is the best!

September 21st, 2015
He did my neck Surg few years ago, everyone said i would lose half my movement , I have great neck movement just like Dr said I would..

August 12th, 2014
Just had completed L4-5 laminectomy. Simultaneous foramenotomy and disc exploration with minor removal of disc protrusion. Im feeling very well one month post surgery.

April 3rd, 2014
Dissappointed patient.
I had a L3/L4 laminectomy and its been over 8 months and keep going downhill. Be forwarned once a surgeon operates on you a reg dr doesnt want to touch you.He is a nice man but that isnt making my back heal. I keep getting back strains for no reason. If I could go back in time I would have passed on surgery, but hindsights 20/20

September 16th, 2013
back patient
This guy forgot more about the spine last night than others even know, I had a complicated laminectomy and hadnt walked for a few mos before surgery(at least not far 100ft) recovery is coming but slower than I anticipated. But after the first 4 weeks it starts getting better at week 7 I am out doing stuff longer each day. I hope in 30 days I will be walking almost normal again. Its like everybody says you have to wait for it!

September 16th, 2013
back surgery
Renee acts like she owns that office, its hard to give a message. They all think they are Hot $tuff but memorial is going down the tubes. Would not recommend this office to anyone I like.

May 29th, 2013
xray technologist
This doctor attempted to do a single level surgical fusion. He could not get the screws to fit the plate h e was trying to put in my neck so he closed my neck up with a piece of bone he thought would fuse which resulted in the bone shattering and lodging in my air way. This resulted for another surgery 12 days later and that had to be redone 10 months later. I later find out he is not very famialar with cervical implants by his own admission to myself. I would not recomend this doctor to nobody. I would discourage anyone from going to this doctor. He is not any good. He was my biggest nightmare. He created 2 extra surgeries to myself. If you want to risk your health and money then go see Dr. Heffner.

November 30th, 2010
Extremely caring and knowledgable physician.

October 3rd, 2010
Was refered to this doctor for worsening back pain. Spent more time talking about carpal tunnel than my back. I read my MRI report and knew what was wrong, but the doctor said something completely different. I left the office in disgust and very frustrated. I would not recommend him to anyone.

April 3rd, 2017