A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Helpert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helpert
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Helpert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Helpert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Helpert graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Helpert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Allen Helpert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Helpert practice?
- Dr. Christopher Helpert has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Helpert practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.