A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Helpert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helpert
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Helpert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Helpert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Helpert graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Helpert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Allen Helpert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Helpert practice?
- Dr. Christopher Helpert has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Helpert practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.