A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Henley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Henley, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Henley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Finger Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Henley graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Henley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- NW Medical Center Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Noel Henley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Christopher N. Henley practice?
- Dr. Christopher Henley has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Henley practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.