A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Henley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Henley, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Henley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Henley graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher N. Henley practice?
Dr. Christopher Henley practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Rogers, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, AR and Eureka Springs, AR.
See Rogers Surgeons.