A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Henley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Henley, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Henley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Finger Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Henley graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Henley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- NW Medical Center Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Noel Henley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Christopher N. Henley practice?
- Dr. Christopher Henley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Henley practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Bentonville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, AR.
See Bentonville Orthopedic Surgeons and Bentonville Surgeons.