A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Herndon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Herndon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herndon
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Herndon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Herndon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herndon graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Herndon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duncan Regional Hospital, Inc
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Duncan Reg Hosp, Duncan, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher M Herndon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Herndon practice?
- Dr. Christopher Herndon has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Herndon practices Family Medicine near Duncan, OK.
See Duncan Family Physicians.