A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Herndon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Herndon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herndon
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Herndon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Herndon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herndon graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Herndon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duncan Regional Hospital, Inc
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Duncan Reg Hosp, Duncan, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher M Herndon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Herndon practice?
- Dr. Christopher Herndon has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Herndon practices Family Medicine near Duncan, OK.
See Duncan Family Physicians.