A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Herzog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Herzog is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herzog
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Herzog Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzog graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Herzog has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher F Herzog DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher F. Herzog practice?
- Dr. Christopher Herzog has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Herzog practices Ophthalmology near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Ophthalmologists.