A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Herzog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Herzog is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herzog
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Herzog Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzog graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Herzog has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher F Herzog DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher F. Herzog practice?
- Dr. Christopher Herzog has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Herzog practices Ophthalmology near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Ophthalmologists.