A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Highley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Highley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Highley
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Highley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Highley, DO, FAAFP is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Highley graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Highley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Sierra Surgery & Imaging
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Charles Highley DO and FAAFP is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Highley practice?
- Dr. Christopher Highley has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Highley practices Family Medicine near Carson City, NV.
See Carson City Primary Care Doctors.