A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Highley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Highley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Highley
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Highley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Highley, DO, FAAFP is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Highley graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Highley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Sierra Surgery & Imaging
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Charles Highley DO and FAAFP is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Highley practice?
- Dr. Christopher Highley has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Highley practices Family Medicine near Carson City, NV.
See Carson City Primary Care Doctors.