A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Highley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Highley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Highley, DO, FAAFP is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Highley graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Highley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Sierra Surgery & Imaging
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Highley DO and FAAFP is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Highley practice?
- Dr. Christopher Highley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Highley practices Family Medicine near Carson City, NV.
See Carson City Family Physicians.